A beautiful smile will brighten your whole face. It will also give you a sense of confidence and a warm, welcoming demeanor. If you want to enhance and rejuvenate your smile, you may benefit from cosmetic dentistry at Value Dental Centers in Gilbert, AZ. Our team offers a full range of treatments, and all of them are completely customized for each patient. We will conduct a comprehensive consultation to determine the right treatment for you. Then we will carefully plan your care, considering your health needs, aesthetic goals, and budget. With our attention to detail, we can provide stunning results that will transform your smile and, at the same time, look highly realistic.
How We Approach Cosmetic Dentistry
We know that good cosmetic care can have far-reaching benefits. Not only will our treatments enhance your smile. They can also affect your whole face and boost your self-confidence. Therefore, we will use meticulous methods to achieve the best possible results. We will begin with a thorough consultation and evaluation of your teeth. After choosing the right procedure for you, we will carefully plan your treatment. Of course, as we work, we will consider your teeth, but we will also take your overall facial structure into account. That way, we can design a smile that matches your lip movements, jawline, cheekbone width, and other features.
Are You a Candidate for Cosmetic Treatment?
Cosmetic dentists can correct and conceal many different concerns. Therefore, you may be a candidate for our treatment if you have any of the following aesthetic problems:
- Extrinsic and/or intrinsic discoloration
- Chipped teeth
- Cracked teeth
- Minor misalignment, including overlapping and rotated teeth
- More severe malocclusion, like an overbite or underbite
- Small gaps between your teeth
- Dental erosion
- Misshapen teeth
- Unusually large or unusually small teeth
To qualify for cosmetic dentistry, you must first have good oral health. Our cosmetic dentists will examine your teeth before beginning treatment. Your dentist will first need to address cavities, gum disease, or severely weakened teeth. After he or she has restored your oral health, you will typically be a candidate for cosmetic dentistry. However, previous health issues may affect which procedures are most appropriate for you.
Cosmetic Procedures at Value Dental Centers Gilbert
At our practice, we proudly offer a full array of cosmetic dentistry treatments. Procedures include:
- Porcelain veneers: Veneers are one of the most popular treatment options because they can address various concerns at once. They will reshape your teeth and cover up minor blemishes on their surface. Made from state-of-the-art materials, they will have a remarkably lifelike color and sparkle.
- Dental bonding and contouring: Bonding and contouring are more conservative options that do not require any prep work. For bonding, your dentist will cover up surface flaws with tooth-colored composite resin. Like veneers, bonding can also reshape your teeth. During contouring, your practitioner will trim off a tiny amount of enamel to give you smaller, more even teeth.
- Teeth whitening: We offer in-office and take-home whitening. Both types can be equally effective, but one method may be more suited to your treatment timeline or budget. In either case, we can provide tips and touchups to help you maintain your results.
- Invisalign®: Clear Invisalign® trays can straighten teeth just as effectively as metal braces. However, they will be much subtler and more comfortable. Whether you have slightly crooked teeth or overall bite misalignment, Invisalign® may be a good option for you.
Financing Your Cosmetic Care
Cosmetic dentistry treatments are elective. In other words, they are not strictly necessary for oral health. Therefore, they are not typically covered by insurance. Nevertheless, know the benefits of cosmetic care, so we keep our prices reasonable. We also offer several financing options. For example, our Easy Payment Program will allow you to pay affordable installments to our office. We also partner with several third-party lenders.
Contact Us for an Appointment
To learn more about cosmetic dentistry and to schedule your first consultation, contact our office today.